Podfest Multimedia Expo 2018
For Podcasters, Soon-To-Be Podcasters, and Business Owners Looking to Grow Their Businesses!
Whether you’ve been thinking about starting a podcast, have been podcasting a while, or keep hearing about this amazing platform that can transform your business, joining us for the Podfest Multimedia Expo will give you access to the pertinent education needed for you to produce results. And you’ll be connected to podcasters from around the world who can help you along your journey!
Podfest Multimedia Expo has grown by leaps and bounds. Expected to attract more than one thousand attendees from various points around the globe in 2018, the event has gotten bigger each year. What started for all intents and purposes as a meetup quickly became an event targeted for podcasters around Florida. Interest and demand from outside the state led the event (then called, simply, Podfest) to open its doors to attendees from around the country as the host site shifted from Tampa to Orlando.
Hosted by the Florida Podcasters Association, Podfest Multimedia Expo was packed with attendees, speakers, and education in 2017, as evidenced by the following highlights:
- Conference tracks ranging from monetization to technical and audience building
- Speakers who’ve built an entire podcast network, appeared on “Shark Tank,” and built worldwide listening audiences
- Inspirational keynotes that led audience members to laugh, cry, and be inspired
- Strategic alliance building
- Treasure maps with all vendors listed for prize giveaways
- Social events for networking with attendees, speakers, and sponsors
- Sponsor participation from some of the top companies in the industry